What a wonderful experience adoption is, not only for those parents who desired to add to their family but the adopted children.
If you adopted a girl and want to make her happy during her special days, I have selected some adopted daughter quotes that will be the best to make the day memorable for her.
Your adopted daughter deserves all the attention and loves you can give her. To fulfill that, look for days like her birthday, graduation, and other days to shape how you loved her.
Get special gifts for her and then send so quotes from the selected adopted daughter quotes to her too. Those are enough to make her love you forever.
1) “Virtue is the daughter of Religion; Repentance, her adopted child, a poor orphan who, without the asylum which she offers, would not know where to hide her sole treasure, her tears.”Author: Sophie Swetchine.
2) “In his youth, Wordsworth sympathized with the French Revolution, went to France, wrote good poetry and had a natural daughter. At this period, he was a bad man. Then he became good, abandoned his daughter, adopted correct principles and wrote bad poetry.”Author: Bertrand Russell, adopted daughter quotes
3) “My daughter is a preschooler but I have only known her for a while. She is adopted.”– Author: Nia Vardalos.
4) “I think, you know, it was something that I really wanted. I wanted so much to have a son or daughter. We adopted a son. And it was just the most wonderful thing. I think the only thing that was difficult for both Maury and myself were the sleepless nights.Author: Connie Chung
Adopted Daughter Quotes During Birthdays.
5) “Daughters are like the warm rays of sunshine on a chilly morning, a cool breeze in a humid afternoon and a soft wrap of chocolate trickle on a skewer of strawberry! Who wouldn’t want a lovely daughter like you? Happy Birthday my dear angel
6) “Have we told you before that we are the proudest parents in the whole world? Have we told you before that we are the happiest parents in the whole world? Have we told you before that we are the most satisfied parents in the whole world? And have we told you before that you are the best daughter in the whole world? Wishing you a super duper Happy Birthday dear daughter.”
7) “The fact that I have succeeded in training a princess as you give me so much joy. You are all I have always wanted, and I thank God for giving you to me. You are my responsibility because God made it so. I will never fail in training you. Happy birthday.”
8) “I will never refer to you as an adopted child, ever! You are my daughter, and I have never treated you like a daughter I adopted, and I never will. The thing is, you keep making me proud and happy, and this alone will never make me treat you unfairly. Happy birthday, my dear.”
9) “We have come a very long way so that automatically makes us mother and daughter. You are my partner in everything. Before I say anything, you already know what I’m talking about. Thank you for filling my life with happiness and love. I will always love you. Happy birthday.”
10) “My dear, as far as I am concerned, you are my biological daughter. You have been a part of my life since you were just two months old, so it’s safe to say that you are my daughter. I’m so delighted to welcome you into this beautiful year. I hope you have joy all year round. Happy birthday.”
11) “I never want you to see yourself as an adopted child! You are my child, and I have never failed to give you the best. I vowed to always love and provide for you, and ever since, I have never looked back. Thank you for giving me reasons to continue this. Happy birthday to you.”
12) Your smile is enough to heal the world. You are such a talented and beautiful young lady. I’m grateful that I picked you from where I saw you and brought you home. Thank you for being a huge part of my life. As you can see, my children love and see you as their big sister. Happy birthday to you.
Adopted Daughter Quotes ” I Love You Daughter.
13) “To my daughter, I love you so much. You are so special; I hope you know love shines through you for all to see. I’m in awe that you are part of me.”
14) “I adore her smile, I cherish her hugs, I admire her heart, but most of all, I love that she is my daughter.”
15) “Your daughter will hold your hand for only a while but will hold your heart for a lifetime.”I Love You, My Dear. Adopted daughter quotes
16) “A daughter is just like a girl who grows up to be your best friend.”
17) “There’s so much loss wrapped up in adoption that is unfair to ask a child to be thankful.”
18) “Not flesh of my flesh, not bone of my bone, but very remarkably all my own, and never forget for a single minute that you weren’t born from under my heart, but in it.”
19) “My friend, adoption is redemption. It’s costly, exhausting, expensive, and outrageous. Buying back costs so much. When God set out to redeem us, it killed him.”Derek Louk: Adopted daughter quotes
20) “Adoption is a commitment that you enter into, but, it’s no different than adding a child by birth. Adopting parents are committed to parenting this child for the rest of their lives, committed to parenting through the tough stuff.”
21) “A child born to another woman calls me mommy. The imagination of the tragedy is the depths of that privilege are not lost on me.Adopted daughter quotes.
22) You’re a chosen child, you are ours, but not by birth, but by just the same we feel. You are the greatest child on earth.
23) “Family isn’t always blood. It is the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you too who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what.”
24) ” I was chosen, I was wanted, I was cherished, I grew in their hearts, I was the missing piece, I was loved and I was adopted.”
25) “Adoption is not a second choice, a fallback option, or because you can’t have your own, but wholly believing you are seeking to bring home the child God created when you and home in mind, fully equipping you to be the very parent He created you to be.”
26) “Family is not defined by your genes, it is built and maintained through love.”Adopted daughter quotes.
27) “On the day you were adopted you were placed in our lives and born into our hearts in a very special way. We prayed for you, we dreamed of you, we prepared for you, and we waited for you. And when we finally held you for the very first time it felt like you’d belonged to us forever.”
28) “I’m not saying that adoption is for everyone. It’s definitely not. I just wanted what was best for my baby and it just so happened that adoption was best. I didn’t give him up for adoption because I didn’t want him, or because I’m lazy,y or because I’m selfish. I gave him up for adoption because I love him with everything in me.”
30) “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.”– Denise Van Outen
31) “My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.”– Unknown
32) “My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.”– Channing Tatum.
Inspirational Adopted Daughter Quotes.
33) “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.”– Bethany Hamilton
35) “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.”– Rick Riordan: Adopted daughter quotes.
36) “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.”– Alan Beck: Adopted daughter quotes.
37) “What’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? I don’t know ask your grandmother.”– Unknown
38) “By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.”– Unknown
39) “Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests.”– Anonymous: Adopted daughter extracts.
40) “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.”– Unknown
41) “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.”– Unknown: Adopted daughter quotes.